Rollecate is committed to physical and mental wellbeing of all of our staff, associates and general public on site, around site and off site.
Our policy is to create an environment in which no one is harmed. We will achieve this by:
- A clear responsibility of management to maintain equal footing for safety issues within the company and manage them effectively;
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Provide safe access and egress to the place of work;
- To consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe storage, handling and movement of substances;
- To provide adequate information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to contribute towards their own safety;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and work-related ill health, and maintain safe and healthy working practices;
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
We will continuously strive to eliminate the realistic likelihood of serious accidents from our business. Our approach to managing health and safety is set out in Rollecate Health & Safety Policy.